Every blogger will love if they have a lot of RSS reader. There is a simple way to get your RSS subscriber number increased. how fun if you see at feedburner your RSS subscriber raise from 200 to 300 for example.
I’m still busy to do this tips (my reader between 50-60). But hope it useful for you
1. Have a big RSS icon. People are lazy. You need to keep that fact always in mind. If you use a little RSS icon, visitors might have a problem finding it. Most of those will just give up after a couple of seconds, so make sure the RSS icon is big and easily recognizable. And put it on the top of the page when people no need to scroll your blog down to see your RSS button. And put it in every page on y0ur blog (for example at side bar)
2. Write a post asking for people to subscribe. Ever heard the saying “Ask and thou shalt receive”? This principle works on most areas of our lives. Blogging is no exception. If you want people to subscribe to your feed, ask them to! Write a post about it, give them some reasons and you will see how they respond.
3. Offer email subscriptions and put the email subscription form. Like it or not, only a small percentage of the Internet users know about or use RSS feeds. Studies confirm that this number is below 10% around the world. Why would you want to miss the other 90% of the pie? If you use Feedburner, you just need to go on the “Publicize” tab to activate your email subscriptions. when you put the email subscription after your post, it will raised percentage email subscriber.
5. Offer random prizes to your subscribers. If you are not a fan of contests and competitions, you could always entice people to subscribe to your RSS feed by giving away random prizes. For example, if some company approaches you to donate some free copies of its product, you could in turn donate it to your subscribers
I think that’s the top 5 how to get more RSS subscriber. Actually there is still a lot of tips that I can find on internet. But I think this 5 tips already able to help you to get more reader.